To Our Silver Star Mercedes Benz Family:
Silver Star Mercedes Benz remains committed to serving you and ensuring the health and well-being of our employees and customers. Like many businesses, we too have adjusted our daily routines and operations to reflect our steadfast dedication to both our internal and external constituents. We are taking the following precautionary measures:
- In addition to our daily cleaning protocol, supplemental staff have been added to solely focus on the frequent sanitization of public touch points such as, handrails, doorknobs, tables, counters, soap and paper towel dispensers. Heavy-duty disinfectant products are being utilized throughout our entire facility.
- All demonstrator and loaner vehicles are sanitized after each use.
- Vehicles in for service are also sanitized after the car goes through the car wash.
- We are using steering wheel wraps and latex gloves in all of our service departments.
- Employees have been instructed to stay home if they are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or not feeling well.
- The safety and reliability of your vehicle is very important to us. If you are unable to get to any of our dealerships, please contact us so we may review any special accommodations we may be able to offer.
As this is a fluid situation, we are constantly monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and local government and are taking steps to be proactive and prepared.
We thank you for choosing Silver Star Mercedes Benz for your automotive needs. Our Sales, Service and Parts teams remain ready and committed to serving you during these uncertain times.
Wishing you the best of health in these difficult times!
President, Silver Star Mercedes Benz